Introducing the NEW 1.4v HDMI High Speed + Ethernet range.
Available sizes: 4 feet and 16 feet. The TEXONIC HDMI Cable takes advantage of the new and improved function of the 1.4 specification, including Ethernet Channel which will allow your HD equipment to connect directly to the Internet without addition cables. Another advantage will be the Audio Return Channel. Since HDMI transmits sound through the HDMI Cable, this has been simplified by allowing your HDTV to send audio upstream for processing and playback to your AV amplifier.
High Speed HDMI with Ethernet (HDMI 1.4) All of TEXONIC cables are produced to conform to the HDMi 1.4 standard, this is the latest currently available and features the following benefits: The cable is produced offering HIGH SPEED Data for Video and through the use of a Bidirectional IP channel also ETHERNET Signal, thus enabling you to use just one cable to carry Audio, Video and Data signals.
Equipped with an AUDIO return channel, thus allowing any display with Output capabilities to output its sound through any amplifier of choice as opposed to being forced to use the displays own (often inadequate) speakers.
3D TV Support, the 1.4 range of HDMI cables supports dual Stream 3D, allowing you to watch 3D content of any legacy or current generation. Finally the ability to a range of resolutions, comfortably exceeding today’s market expectations, supporting display resolutions of up to 4k/2k
Cable gauge, First Indication of quality To reinforce the quality of the products, all cables in the texonic range, starting from the 1 metre all the way to the 15 metres are all built using a wire gauge of 28~30 AWG, often used only in higher end cables with longer distance.
- 1.4v 3D
- Silver plated Copper with Nitrogen gas-injected dielectric with quad-shielding for maximum signal strength.
- Delivers Up to 2160p Digital HDTV
- Backward compatible 720p, 1080i, 1080p.
- Male to Male Connection
- 24K Gold-plated Connector Plug Contacts
- Mylar Backed Foil
- 3D, Ethernet Ready
- HDMI 1.4 increases its single-link bandwidth from 165MHz (4.95 gigabits per second) to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps) to support the demands of future high definition display devices, such as higher resolutions, Deep Colour and high frame rates.
- Cap safety covers