The Quest Commercial Mixing Amplifiers are an ideal solution for small to medium-sized commercial spaces that require high-quality audio distribution systems at an affordable price. These models feature a constant voltage power amplifier, allowing for use at 25/70V or with a low impedance of 4 or 8 Ohms. With 35 Watts of power, the M35bt model and 65 Watts of power, the M65bt model deliver outstanding sound quality.
These mixers offer three input channels, including terminal block/RCA and a front panel 3.5mm jack, each with independent level controls to facilitate easy connection of various sound sources. Additionally, a music-on-hold feature is available for businesses to enhance their customers' telephone experience. When connected to a telecommunications system, customers can listen to music or pre-recorded messages while they wait.
Equipped with Bluetooth, an FM receiver, and a Media player on USB port or SD/SDHC cards, these models provide exceptional versatility and functionality.
- Rated Power Output - 65w
- Speaker Output - 4Ω/8Ω/25V/70V
- CH1 : Mic/Line on balanced 3-Conductor Phoenix Connector with Phantom Power
- CH2-3 : Mic input on 3-Conductor Phoenix Connector, Line input on stereo RCA
- CH3 : 3.5mm stereo Aux input on front panel
- Input Sensitivity /Impedance
- MIC 1-3 : '-50dB to -6dB Variable / 20 kΩ Balanced
- Line 2, 3 : '-30dB to +14dB Variable / 47 kΩ Unbalanced
- Telephone-Paging : -21dB ± 3dB / 600 Ω Balanced
- Music On Hold Output Level - ∞ to +10 dB Variable / 600Ω Balanced
- Frequency Response - 80Hz - 18kHz (±3dB)
- Tone Control - ±10dB for bass and treble
- S/N Ratio - < 90 dB -
- T.H.D (1 kHz) - < 0.5 %
- Protection - Output Current Limiting, Thermal Protection & DC Offset Protection
- Power Supply - 110V AC, 50-60Hz
- Chassis Dimensions - 10.63" x 3.0" x 9.06" (270 x 76 x 230mm)
- Weight (Net) - 8.00 lbs. (3.63 kg)
- Three (3) microphone inputs and two (2) line inputs (terminal block, RCA and 3.5mm on the front panel).
- Rated power output: 35 Watts for the M35bt, and 65 Watts for the M65bt.
- A 2-band tone control helps correct the overall sonic response of the PA system.
- Acceptable wide-range input level (up to 44 dB)
- Terminal block telephone paging input with volume and attenuation level controls.
- Two (2) layer priority muting.
- Bluetooth, MP3 Media player on USB or SD-SDHC card, FM Tuner, with remote control.
- Music on hold (M.O.H.) output used to connect the mixer to the telephone system to play music or pre-recorded messages. This output can also be used to supply a line level signal to a power amplifier.
- Microphone inputs 1 with phantom power for connecting condenser microphones.
- Low distortion and low noise level.
- To ensure long-term reliability, M-Series mixers are equipped with a sophisticated protection circuit with current limiting to avoid problems associated with overloading and overheating.
- Compact size makes it easy to install on a work desk or in a standard 48.3 cm (19 in) rack using optional brackets.
- An ideal solution for commercial and industrial applications.
- An extended three-year warranty.