NEW! VSSL A.6X
Stream music in your home like never before with the VSSL A.6X Audio Distribution Matrix. The A.6X is a multi-channel audio distribution system, allowing you to listen to your favorite music in up to 6 zones in your home from up to 6 different sources at the same time. The audio matrix uses Native Streaming™ technology to allow you to control your music directly through your favourite mobile apps on your smartphone or tablet — no remote control or third-party controller app necessary. The A.6X is easy to control and easy to integrate into existing home audio or home automation systems.
- Stream music from 6 sources to 6 zones from 1 to 6 devices simultaneously
- Compatible streaming with iOS, Android, Mac, or PC devices
- Connects to traditional audio or wireless speakers or streaming devices
- Control home audio directly from apps including Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, etc.
- Built-in Chromecast, Amazon Alexa, Apple Airplay2, Google Cast, Spotify Connect, and Bluetooth compatibility
- Page individual or all zones with recorded audio messages
- Can be easily included into existing home automation systems
Built-In Compatibility with All Virtual Assistants
The A.6X Home Audio Streaming System features native integration with Google Home and Google Assistant, along with compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Apple Siri voice assistants. A.6X multi-room audio distribution system can be completely controlled by your voice through your virtual assistants.
Convenient, Advanced Controls Through the VSSL App
Use the VSSL app to set and adjust audio quality, volume settings, zone configuration, and page announcements with recorded audio. You can set volume limits for individual or all zones, adjust EQ settings, and mirror any preferred settings across other selected zones or for the whole system. The VSSL app also allows you to record one-time audio messages that you can send to individual or multiple zones. Tell your kids to come down for dinner, or ask your family to bring up your laundry through your home audio system.
With multiple VSSL products or pre-existing audio systems, you can create pre-set groups that are separate from the normal zones. These groups, or party zones, allow you to select multiple zones to play audio in one easy button press. These party groups don't overwrite your existing audio zones, so you don't have to worry about resetting your original zones once the party is over.
- Zones: 6
- Channels: 12
- Inputs: (6) matrixed analog, (1) optical, (1) IR, (1) network
- Wireless Inputs: 6 + 1 marco party
- Outputs: (6) matrixed analog, (1) network
- Output Power: 50 watts/ch @ 8/4 ohms
- EQ: 7-band parametric adjustable
- S/N Ratio: >101 db
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Operating Voltage: 115-230 VAC 60/50 Hz auto switch
- Rack Space: 2U
- Rack Ears: Used for installation in a standard equipment rack.
- Phoenix Connectors (3): Can accept size 12-20 gauge speaker wire.
- Power Cord: Standard 3-prong power adapter for the U.S.
- IR Receiver Cable: Receives IR signals from remotes