Want to have a monitor arm that features smooth and accurate height adjustment? Gas spring arm isn't the only choice you have. Mechanical spring offers you similar functionality at a more affordable price. It also allows the design of the monitor arm to be sleeker without the larger gas cylinder. QX22 incorporates two durable mechanical springs accommodating various applications, including design, finance, engineering, programming and gaming. With preset spring tension, you can effortlessly adjust most monitors from 2kg-8kg to your desired height and reduces strain on your neck. Staring at a monitor with an inappropriate focal distance is exhausted. The foldable design offers you a comfortable focal space to minimize eye fatigue. We also simplify the process of mounting. Innovative quick on/off VESA plate allows you to mount or replace your monitor by yourself. A clutter-free desktop is essential for your productivity. Built-in cable management keeps your desktop organized. Also, a heavy-duty clamp with a decorative cover offers a great transition between the sleek arm and the steel clamp. QX22 looks not only pleasing but also has excellent functions. Start being more productive while working healthier with our mechanical spring dual monitor arm.
- Spring-Assisted Mechanism: allows moving up and down quickly
- 360° Rotary VESA Plate: for more viewing experience
- Sleek design: blends into various modern interior designs
- Cable Management: elegantly hides any cables that are attached to displays
- Product Category: Mechanical Spring Monitor Arm
- Fit Screen Size: 17"-32"
- Fit Curved Monitor: Yes
- Weight Capacity (per screen): 2~8kg (4.4lbs~17.6lbs)
- VESA Compatible: 75x75, 100x100
- Tilt and swivel range: +90°~-90°
- Screen Rotation: +180°~-180°
- Arm Full Extension: 470mm (18.5")
- Dimensions: 1021x126x588mm (40.2"x5"x23.1")
- Installation: Grommet or Clamp
- Instruction Manual
- Hardware kit included
IMPORTANT! Please note that the TV screen sizes (17" to 32") listed are only approximations. Please check the VESA pattern and weight (without stand) on your product manual to ensure that this mount will compatible with your Monitor/TV.