Use the Easy Mount Recessed Low Voltage Cable Plate to install low voltage cables behind your flat panel TV, your amplifier or other audio and video devices. The wall plate can be installed upright or upside down.
WP10 x 5
- Total dimensions: 4.9" (L) x 3.25" (W) x 2.25" (D)
- Cable pass through dimensions: 2.5" (L) x .1.5" (W)
- Simply cut the hole in your drywall, put the plate into the wall and use a screwdriver to open the flaps.
- This plate's innovative "mounting wings" eliminate the need for a low voltage mounting bracket. The mounting wings are molded into the Easy Mount wall plate and fasten tightly against the back of the drywall. The standard Easy Mount Cable Plate has the capacity of a double gang plate-in a single gang profile. The wall plate can be installed upright or upside down.
- Recessed low voltage pass through wall plates give your installation a finished appearance but allows you the versatility of using the cable types of your choice.
- Multiple lines can be passed through a single plate allowing you to mix and match, eliminating the need to have multiple plates spread out across your wall.
- With these new plates you can install low voltage cables behind your flat panel TV, your amplifier, or other audio/video devices with case.
Recommended low voltage applications
- Instruction Manual