Type a description for this product here...
The Russound P125 is a 2-channel dual source power amplifier with auto-source switching. It features Primary and Secondary audio line inputs with a loop out to another zone, receiver, or device from the secondary source. A speaker-level input can be connected and assigned as either the primary or secondary source. This amplifier can be used for power upgrades in zones for large speaker selector or volume control systems.
- Shipping Dimensions: 18.8" (W) x 5.3" (H) x 22.0" (D), (47.8 x 13.5 x 55.9 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 31.4 lbs (14.2 kg)
- Crosstalk: > 70dB @ 1 kHz, ref. to rated power @ 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +0.0dB/- 0.5dB @ 8 ohms, 1W
- Input Sensitivity: 500mV for 80W at 8 ohms
- Power Output: 80W per channel at 8 ohms, 125W per channel at 4 ohms, 250W bridged
- Power Requirement(s): 120VAC 60Hz 5.8A, 230VAC 50Hz 3A, IEC 320 type connector with 3 terminal detachable power cord.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 93dB A-weighted