The ADX50 is a 2-channel digital amplifier designed to be used to boost audio amplification where needed , either as a standalone amplifier, or as an addition to a whole-house distributed audio system in order to provide extra amplifier power in larger rooms or spaces. Its space-saving 1/2-rack design allows for quick installation and gives flexibility of mixing and matching with other 1/2-rack products to save valuable equipment rack space.
The powerful 50-Watt class D amplifier in the ADX50 is combined with features such as 12v trigger control, audio sensing, volume gain adjustment, and a buffered line output that enables even more amplification of the same audio signal when needed.
- Provides 50 watts output per channel.
- RCA jacks for signal loop out.
- 12VDC Trigger In/Out.
- Selectable for Multiple Turn-on modes.
- Selectable for Multiple output modes.
- Short Circuit and Thermal protections.
- Terminal Blocks: Speaker output
- RCA for Audio input
- AUTO SWITCH
- Built-in switching power
- Output power:50 W@4Ω THD1% RMS ( 70W MAX)
- THD1%: 50W @4Ω
- THD1%: 28 W @8Ω
- S/N: -107dB 1K(4Ω)
- THD: 1%(50W 4Ω)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz~50KHz(-3dB)
- Input Sensitivity: 300mV(50W 4Ω)
- Input Impedance (Audio): 10K
- Power output: AC 100~240 V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 70W(50W 1% 4Ω)
- Bridge mode support 100W for speak out ( Mono. Type)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 10.7” x 7.1” x 1.8” (271 x 180 x 45 mm)
- Weight: 1.85kg. (Net)