The 8-Channel 720p DVR with 1 TB HDD from Hikvision can be used to support up to 8 analog cameras. Utilizing H.264 and dual-stream video compression, the DVR is designed to receive and transfer data at a convenient pace. HDMI and VGA outputs allow footage to be viewed on a connected monitor with playback resolutions of up to 1080p. With an internal capacity of 1 SATA interface for up to 1TB capacity, footage can be stored to the device directly, or transferred to external devices for storing larger libraries. With two USB 2.0 ports and RCA connectors, a keyboard, mouse, microphone, or other compatible devices can be connected to the DVR to create a full viewing station.
- H.264 and dual-stream compression
- Supports both HD-TVI and analog cameras with adaptive access
- Full-channel 720p resolution real-time recording
- HDMI and VGA output at up to 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Up to 8 channels synchronous playback
- Long transmission distance over coax cable