null

TV Wall Mount Full Motion 13" to 42" (T-T344)

(3 reviews) Write a Review
$34.99
SKU:
T-T344
UPC:
Shipping:
Calculated at Checkout

Product Overview

FREE SHIPPING. 

Slim Full Motion 

Suitable for most 13" to 42" LED LCD Plasma TV screen Corner Mount

T-T344 allows smooth, effortless tilt motion that makes it easy to reduce glare and find the perfect TV angle at any height. Full motion allows maximum flexibility — extend, tilt and swivel your TV up to 360mm from the wall in every direction for easy viewing from any seat in a room. This pre-assembled arm comes complete with cable clips and decorative covers to ensure an elegant and tidy look. Its built-in level adjustment offers 3° clockwise and counterclockwise turning to ensure it is perfectly level.

SPECIFICATIONS

• Compatible with most Monitors 13"- 42" Screen Sizes
  • Tilt Adjustment -12°/5°
  • Profile 6 - 36 cm (2.3 - 14.2 inch)
  • VESA 200x200mm
  • load capacity 22 kgs (49lbs)

FEATURES

• High-quality surface powder coating finished
  • Full Motion

GENERAL

IMPORTANT!

Please note that the TV screen sizes (13" to 42") listed are only approximations. Please check the VESA pattern and weight (without stand) on your product manual to ensure that this mount will compatible with your Monitor/TV.

INCLUDED

• Instruction Manual
  • Hardware kit included

Reviews

(3 reviews) Write a Review

3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews

Great overall

Posted by Unknown on 2017 Mar 12th

Good price. Good quality.

Awesome service

Posted by Chris Rivers on 2016 Nov 25th

Fast shipping great product easy to order well be making more purchases with this company again . Also as a note I work for a cable company and I have already started to advise all of my customers if they need to purchase anything for the tv mounting or av stuff to goto your Web site

articulated tv wall rack

Posted by Albert Bourgon on 2016 Mar 10th

Fully satisfied with your product, sturdy construction, clear mounting instructions, versatile and easy to install. thank you