Bold Bass. The wireless subwoofer for deep bass. Hear and feel the difference when you connect Sub to any Sonos system.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the two dedicated speaker drivers and the acoustic architecture.
- Two force-canceling speaker drivers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports carefully tuned to enhance Sub performance.
- Frequency response: Plays down to 25 Hz.
- Automatic equalization. Audio settings adjust to perfectly balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker or component to optimize sound quality.
- Adjustable volume controls let you customize your sound.
- Dimensions - H x W x D 15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2 in. (389 x 402 x 158 mm).
- Weight: 36.3 lbs. (16 kg).
- Product finish: Premium white gloss; premium black gloss.
- Side panel buttons & lights: Join household button. LED indicates Sub status.
- Sonos Sub
- Power cord
- Sonos QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
- One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
Power & Networking
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable, or use the Ethernet port to provide Internet accessibility to non-wireless devices if you’re using BOOST setup.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in. (161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm).
- Weight: 4.08 lbs. (1.85 kg).
- Product finish: White with light metallic grille; black with graphite grille.
- Top-panel buttons & lights: Volume and Play/Pause buttons. LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status.
- Threaded mount: 1/4 in. (6.35 mm) / 20-threaded mounting socket. Works with standard wall mounts and speaker stands.
- Sonos uses Trueplay tuning to make sure you get the very best sound out of your PLAY:1. No matter where you put it.
Click here to learn more about Trueplay. Trueplay analyses room size, layout, décor, speaker placement, and any other acoustic factors that can impact sound quality. Then it perfectly adjusts how each woofer and tweeter produces sound.
- Play music from Spotify straight to Sonos: Enjoy all the personalized Spotify playlists and other listening features you love and more - without ever opening your Sonos app.
- Over 30 streaming services available: Sonos plays everything – the most popular streaming services, on-demand services, internet radio, your favourite podcasts and audiobooks, your go-to collection of downloads – whatever you love to listen to.
- One app. Complete music control: The Sonos app helps you quickly search through all your services to track down favourite music, send it to different rooms, and adjust the volume and other settings. You don’t even have to be in the same room. And if your friends have the Sonos app, they can do the same.
- SET UP OVER WIFI: Plug in. Connect. Stream without interruptions or interference.
- START IN ANY ROOM. ADD ON: Play different songs in different rooms. Or the same song everywhere.
- KEEPS GETTING BETTER: Software updates mean the product you buy today will be even better tomorrow.
Stereo pair with another PLAY:1 Get two PLAY:1s and turn each speaker into separate left and right channels for wider, bigger, and deeper stereo sound.
- Sonos PLAY:1
- Power Cord
- Flat Ethernet Cable
- Sonos QuickStart Guide
- Legal/Warranty information