SONOS MOVE Portable WiFi + Bluetooth Speaker
The durable, battery-powered smart speaker for outdoor and indoor listening. Get brilliant sound anywhere with the weatherproof and drop-resistant Move. Control with your voice, the Sonos app, and Apple AirPlay 2 at home, and stream via Bluetooth when WiFi isn't available. Great sound in the great outdoors. Experience surprisingly deep bass, a wide soundscape, and automatic Trueplay™ tuning that perfectly balances the sound for where you are and what you're listening to.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the two dedicated speaker drivers and the acoustic architecture.
- Responsive audio chime lets you know Sonos Move has heard you and is working on a response
- Far-field microphone array uses smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
- One downward-firing tweeter creates a crisp, clear high-frequency response that disperses evenly for an ultra wide soundscape.
- One mid-woofer integrated into the cabinet ensures faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Voice control: The Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are built right in so on WIFI you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more completely hands free.
- WiFi at home, Bluetooth everywhere else: Stream over WiFi and connect Move to the rest of your Sonos system at home. Switch to Bluetooth when you're away and offline.
- Ultra durable: Don't worry about accidental drops or bumps. Move's components are protected by a hardwearing, shock-resistant case.
- Weather resistant: With an IP56 rating, Move stands up to humidity, rain, snow, dust, salt spray, UV rays, and extreme heat and cold.
- Battery that lasts: Enjoy up to 10 hours of continuous play time and deep, powerful sound. Easily recharge Move on the included base, or with a compatible USB-C charger.
- Grab and go: Move fits seamlessly into the included charging base and features an ergonomic handle, making it easy to pick up and carry.
- Simple recharging: No need to plug Move in. Set the speaker on the included indoor charging base for quick power while you listen, and get power wherever you need it with an additional charging base.
- IP rating: Rated IP56 for protection from dust particles and liquid splashes.
- Top-panel features: Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback.
- Complete privacy: An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you’re always aware when the speaker’s microphone is active.
- Dimensions - H x W x D 9.44 x 6.29 x 4.96 in. (240 x 160 x 126 mm)
- Weight: 6.61 lb (3 kg) including battery
- Product finish: Black with black grille
- Sonos Move
- Charging base
- QuickStart Guide, and legal/warranty information.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
- One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
Power & Networking
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable, or use the Ethernet port to provide Internet accessibility to non-wireless devices if you’re using BOOST setup.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in. (161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm).
- Weight: 4.08 lbs. (1.85 kg).
- Product finish: White with light metallic grille; black with graphite grille.
- Top-panel buttons & lights: Volume and Play/Pause buttons. LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status.
- Threaded mount: 1/4 in. (6.35 mm) / 20-threaded mounting socket. Works with standard wall mounts and speaker stands.
- Sonos uses Trueplay tuning to make sure you get the very best sound out of your PLAY:1. No matter where you put it.
Click here to learn more about Trueplay. Trueplay analyses room size, layout, décor, speaker placement, and any other acoustic factors that can impact sound quality. Then it perfectly adjusts how each woofer and tweeter produces sound.
- Play music from Spotify straight to Sonos: Enjoy all the personalized Spotify playlists and other listening features you love and more - without ever opening your Sonos app.
- Over 30 streaming services available: Sonos plays everything – the most popular streaming services, on-demand services, internet radio, your favourite podcasts and audiobooks, your go-to collection of downloads – whatever you love to listen to.
- One app. Complete music control: The Sonos app helps you quickly search through all your services to track down favourite music, send it to different rooms, and adjust the volume and other settings. You don’t even have to be in the same room. And if your friends have the Sonos app, they can do the same.
- SET UP OVER WIFI: Plug in. Connect. Stream without interruptions or interference.
- START IN ANY ROOM. ADD ON: Play different songs in different rooms. Or the same song everywhere.
- KEEPS GETTING BETTER: Software updates mean the product you buy today will be even better tomorrow.
Stereo pair with another PLAY:1 Get two PLAY:1s and turn each speaker into separate left and right channels for wider, bigger, and deeper stereo sound.
- Sonos PLAY:1
- Power Cord
- Flat Ethernet Cable
- Sonos QuickStart Guide
- Legal/Warranty information